What is included in our Green Program?
Our Green Package provides the following services to your grounds from April – October
What Services are Included?
- PROFESSIONAL WEEKLY MOWING SERVICE WITH EDGE TRIMMING & BLOWING – (Late March through October): This mowing option is for clients that are interested in a basic plan to maintain their lawn. Service is performed from late March through October. *As a value add, we provide weekly fall leaf removal (though October) from the lawn areas at no additional charge as a part of the green package.
- GENERAL CLEANUP: Service performed weekly during mowing service starting in the Spring and ending in the Fall
- SINGLE PASS FALL AERATION – ONE (1) SERVICE VISIT: Service is completed in September or October.
- LAWN TREATMENT PROGRAM – FOUR (4) SERVICE VISITS: Two treatments in the spring (March/April), One treatment in the summer (June/August) and the final treatment will be performed in the Fall (September/October). This program does not include grub control.
- LAWN WEED CONTROL: There will be a total for 4 weed treatments performed through the growing season
- FERTILIZATION: There will be a total for 4 fertilization treatments performed through the growing season
How much does it cost?
That depends on the size of your property. Cost is typically based on square footage of your grounds. The best way to determine package pricing would be to contact us directly for a quick quote. Some properties may require an in person visit from one of our service professionals.
Can I add additional services on to the program?
- Yes, we have A la Carte services available as add-ons. Learn more here
Do you come on weekends?
- Our goal is to always complete our work from Monday – Friday. We do not come on Sundays, but at times will need to stop by on Saturdays depending on weather and scheduling throughout the week.
Does someone need to be home when you come?
- No, you do not need to be home when we are working on your grounds.
How any visits will occur each month?
- For Mowing, Edging & Blowing we visit the property every week starting in Spring and ending in the Fall. (TypicallyEarlyApril – End of October depending on weather conditions).
- Our treatment programs (Weed Control & Fertilization) are spread out every 4-6 weeks
- Aeration + Overseeding would be done once in the fall (Typically Late August – Late October)
- As a value add, we provide weekly fall leaf removal from the lawn area at no additional charge as a part of the green package.
- Final mowing and leaf removal services are available for an additional charge later in the year.
How does billing work?
- Typically we bill on the first of every month. Some services are subject to different payment terms.
What do I need to do to prepare for the service?
- Please ensure that our service professional have access to the grounds (Gates unlocked, etc.) Make sure all items are removed from the grounds that could be an obstacle. Ensure that your pets are safely inside your house.
What happens if it rains?
- If the rain is light, our commercial grade equipment is suitable to perform the work in those conditions. If we are unable to complete our work due to heavy rain or other conditions you will be notified by email and service will be scheduled for the next available day.