What is included in your Greener Package
Our Greener Package provides the following services to your grounds from March – November (or as soon as the weather breaks)
Spring Bed Cleanup / Maintenance
Double Aeration + Overseeding
Shrub Pruning and Shaping / Ornamental Tree Pruning
What Do You Get?
- SPRING LEAF CLEANUP- ONE (1) SERVICE VISIT: Dream Greener will clean-up and remove leaves and debris from the lawn, the flower beds, and on hard surfaces, from trees that continue to drop leaves into the spring. This will prepare both the lawn and/or plant beds for the season.
- PROFESSIONAL WEEKLY MOWING SERVICE WITH EDGE TRIMMING & BLOWING – (Late March through November): This service is provided Late March (or when weather permits) through November. *As a value add, we provide weekly fall leaf removal from the lawn and hard surface areas at no additional charge.
- GENERAL CLEANUP: Service performed weekly during mowing service starting in the Spring and ending in the Fall
- DOUBLE PASS AERATION & OVERSEEDING – ONE (1) FALL SERVICE VISIT: This service is completed in Late August through October. This process enhances both the air movement in the soil and the nutrient base that’s already in your yard. It’s often used in yards that have highly compacted soil or for lawns that aren’t getting the air, food, and care that they need due to thatch.
- PRUNING AND TRIMMING SERVICE – ONE (1) SERVICE VISIT: Hedges, shrubs, and ornamental trees under fifteen (15) feet will be hand-trimmed and pruned to create and/or maintain a tidy and desirable appearance.
- LAWN TREATMENT PROGRAM – FIVE (5) SERVICE VISITS: Three treatments will be performed in the early, mid, and late spring months. One in the summer and the final treatment will be completed in the early fall. This program includes both pre-emergent and grub control applications.
- LAWN WEED CONTROL: Service starts in the Spring and is performed every 4-6 weeks
- FERTILIZATION: Service starts in the Spring and is performed every 4-6 weeks
How much does it cost?
That depends on the size of your property. Cost is typically based on square footage of your grounds. The best way to determine package pricing would be to get a quick quote Some properties may require an in person visit from one of our service professionals.
Can I add additional services on to the program?
- Yes, we have A la Carte services available as add-ons. Learn more here
Do you come on weekends?
- Our goal is to always complete our work from Mnday – Friday. We do not come on Sundays, but at times will need to stop by on Saturdays depending on weather and scheduling throughout the week.
Does someone need to be home when you come?
- No, you do not need to be home when we are working on your grounds.
How any visits will occur each month?
- For Mowing, Edging & Blowing we visit the property every week starting in Spring and ending in the Fall. (Typically Early or Mid March – End of November depending on weather conditions).
- Our treatment programs (Weed Control & Fertilization) are spread out every 4-6 weeks
- Double Aeration + Overseeding would be done once in the fall (Typically Late August – Late October)
- As a value add, we provide weekly fall leaf removal from the lawn area at no additional charge as a part of the greener package.
- A final cleanup is available in Late November / early December for an additional charge
- Shrub pruning / shaping and ornamental tree pruning is provided once during the growing season
How does billing work?
- Typically we bill on the first of every month. Some services are subject to different payment terms.
What do I need to do to prepare for the service?
- Please ensure that our service professional have access to the grounds (Gates unlocked, etc.) Make sure all items are removed from the grounds that could be an obstacle. Ensure that your pets are safely inside your house.
What does double aeration mean?
- Double aeration provides better seed to soil contact verses a single aeration. It reduces the soil compaction much better than a single aeration. This allows more air, water, and nutrients to reach the subsoil.
What happens if it rains?
- If the rain is light, our commercial grade equipment is suitable to perform the work in those conditions. If we are unable to complete our work due to heavy rain or other conditions you will be notified by email and service will be scheduled for the next available day.