What Is Included In Our Greener Program?
Our Greener Program provides the following services to your grounds from March – November (or as soon as the weather permits)
Spring Bed Cleanup / Maintenance
Double Aeration + Overseeding
Shrub Pruning and Shaping / Ornamental Tree Pruning
What Services Are Included:
- SPRING LEAF CLEANUP- ONE (1) SERVICE VISIT: Dream Greener will clean-up and remove leaves and debris from the lawn, the flower beds, and on hard surfaces. This will prepare both the lawn and/or plant beds for the season.
- PROFESSIONAL MOWING SERVICE WITH EDGE TRIMMING – (April through October): Weekly Mowing and Edge Trimming Service is performed from April through October.
- GENERAL CLEANUP: All grass clippings are cleaned from lawn and hard surface areas.
- DOUBLE PASS AERATION & OVERSEEDING – ONE (1) FALL SERVICE VISIT: This service is completed in Late August through October. This process enhances both the air movement in the soil and the nutrient base that’s already in your yard. It’s often used in yards that have highly compacted soil, thatch, insect damage or drought stress.
- PRUNING AND TRIMMING SERVICE – ONE (1) SERVICE VISIT: Hedges, shrubs, and/or ornamental trees under fifteen (15) feet will be hand-trimmed and pruned to create and/or maintain a tidy and desirable appearance.
- LAWN TREATMENT PROGRAM – FIVE (5) SERVICE VISITS: Three treatments will be performed in the early, mid, and late spring months. One in the summer and the final treatment will be completed in the early fall. This program includes both pre-emergent and grub control applications.
- LIQUID LAWN WEED CONTROL: Service starts in the Spring and is performed every 4-6 weeks
- LAWN FERTILIZATION: Service starts in the Spring and is performed every 4-6 weeks
How much does it cost?
That depends on the size of your property. Cost is typically based on square footage of your grounds. The best way to determine package pricing would be to get a quick quote Some properties may require an in person visit from one of our service professionals.
Can I add additional services on to the program?
- Yes, we have A la Carte services available as add-ons. Learn more here
Do you come on weekends?
- Our goal is to always complete our work from Mnday – Friday. We do not come on Sundays, but at times will need to stop by on Saturdays depending on weather and scheduling throughout the week.
Does someone need to be home when you come?
- No, you do not need to be home when we are working on your grounds.
How any visits will occur each month?
- For Mowing, Edging & Blowing we visit the property every week starting in Spring and ending in the Fall. (Typically Early or Mid March – End of November depending on weather conditions).
- Our treatment programs (Weed Control & Fertilization) are spread out every 4-6 weeks
- Double Aeration + Overseeding would be done once in the fall (Typically Late August – Late October)
- As a value add, we provide weekly fall leaf removal from the lawn area at no additional charge as a part of the greener package.
- A final cleanup is available in Late November / early December for an additional charge
- Shrub pruning / shaping and ornamental tree pruning is provided once during the growing season
How does billing work?
- Typically we bill on the first of every month. Some services are subject to different payment terms.
What do I need to do to prepare for the service?
- Please ensure that our service professional have access to the grounds (Gates unlocked, etc.) Make sure all items are removed from the grounds that could be an obstacle. Ensure that your pets are safely inside your house.
What does double aeration mean?
- Double aeration provides better seed to soil contact verses a single aeration. It reduces the soil compaction much better than a single aeration. This allows more air, water, and nutrients to reach the subsoil.
What happens if it rains?
- If the rain is light, our commercial grade equipment is suitable to perform the work in those conditions. If we are unable to complete our work due to heavy rain or other conditions you will be notified by email and service will be scheduled for the next available day.