What is included in your Greenest Package?
Our Greenest Package provides the following services to your grounds from March – November (or as soon as the weather breaks)
Spring Bed Cleanup / Maintenance
3x Shrub Pruning and Shaping / Ornamental Tree Pruning
Monthly Flower Bed and Weed Treatment
Spraying / Removal of all weeds in flower beds, sidewalks, patios, driveays, and curb strips
Double Aeration + Overseeding
What Do You Get?
- SPRING LEAF CLEANUP- ONE (1) SERVICE VISIT: Dream Greener will clean-up and remove leaves and debris from the lawn, the flower beds, and on hard surfaces, from trees that continue to drop leaves into the spring. This will prepare both the lawn and/or plant beds for the season.
- PROFESSIONAL WEEKLY MOWING SERVICE WITH EDGE TRIMMING & BLOWING – (Late March through November): This service is provided Late March (or when weather permits) through November. *As a value add, we provide weekly fall leaf removal from the lawn and hard surface areas at no additional charge.
- GENERAL CLEANUP: Service performed weekly during mowing service starting in the Spring and ending in the Fall
- DOUBLE PASS AERATION & OVERSEEDING– ONE (1) SERVICE VISIT: This service is completed in Late August through October. This process enhances both the air movement in the soil and the nutrient base that’s already in your yard. It’s often used in yards that have highly compacted soil or for lawns that aren’t getting the air, food, and care that they need due to thatch.
- PRUNING AND TRIMMING SERVICES – THREE (3) SERVICE VISITS: Hedges, shrubs, and ornamental trees under fifteen (15) feet will be hand-trimmed and pruned to create and/or maintain a tidy and desirable appearance. First service will be completed in the spring, the second in the summer and the final in the fall.
- LAWN TREATMENT PROGRAM – SIX (6) SERVICE VISITS: Three treatments will be performed in the early, mid, and late spring months. One treatment will be completed in the summer, and two treatments will be completed in the early fall. This program includes both pre-emergent and grub control applications.
- LAWN WEED CONTROL: Service starts in the Spring and is performed every 4-6 weeks
- FERTILIZATION: Service starts in the Spring and is performed every 4-6 weeks
- LIME APPLICATION – ONE (1) SERVICE VISIT: The application to the turf will adjust the pH level of your soil and improve its ability to absorb all of the nutrients and other treatments applied to promote a healthy lawn.
- MONTHLY FLOWER BED AND WEED TREATMENTS – EIGHT (8) SERVICE VISITS: Dream Greener’s bed maintenance program minimizes weeds that grow between spring and fall bed cleanups. Our trained applicators will visit your property monthly between March and October to control the germination of weeds. As an extra bonus, our program includes spray treatment of weeds in sidewalk cracks, patios, decks, driveways and curb strips.
- FINAL FALL CLEAN-UP: This cleanup is tailored to enhance property appeal and maintain horticulturally correct maintenance of your lawn and landscape. Our service professionals will pick up, and remove all leaf litter from the lawn areas, beds areas and hard surface areas. In addition to weekly service, our crews make a final visit in early December to remove annuals, prune back perennials, remove dead wood and cross branches from small trees.
How much does it cost?
That depends on the size of your property. Cost is typically based on square footage of your grounds. The best way to determine package pricing would be to get a quick quote Some properties may require an in person visit from one of our service professionals.
Can I add additional services on to the program?
- Yes, we have A la Carte services available as add-ons. Learn more here
Do you come on weekends?
- Our goal is to always complete our work from Monday – Friday. We do not come on Sundays, but at times will need to stop by on Saturdays depending on weather and scheduling throughout the week.
Does someone need to be home when you come?
- No, you do not need to be home when we are working on your grounds.
How any visits will occur each month?
- For Mowing, Edging & Blowing we visit the property every week starting in Spring and ending in the Fall. (Typically Early or Mid March – End of November depending on weather conditions).
- Our treatment programs (Weed Control & Fertilization) are spread out every 4-6 weeks
- Double Aeration + Overseeding would be done once in the fall (Typically Late August – Late October)
- As a value add, we provide weekly fall leaf removal from the lawn area at no additional charge as a part of the greenest package.
- A final cleanup is included in Late November / early December
- Shrub pruning / shaping and ornamental tree pruning is provided three times during the growing season
How does billing work?
- Typically we bill on the first of every month. Some services are subject to different payment terms.
What do I need to do to prepare for the service?
- Please ensure that our service professional have access to the grounds (Gates unlocked, etc.) Make sure all items are removed from the grounds that could be an obstacle. Ensure that your pets are safely inside your house.
What does double aeration mean?
- Double aeration provides better seed to soil contact verses a single aeration. It reduces the soil compaction much better than a single aeration. This allows more air, water, and nutrients to reach the subsoil.
What happens if it rains?
- If the rain is light, our commercial grade equipment is suitable to perform the work in those conditions. If we are unable to complete our work due to heavy rain or other conditions you will be notified by email and service will be scheduled for the next available day.
What is a lime lawn application?
- Lime applications help to adjust the pH levels of your soil and add macro nutrients that fertilizer will not provide.
What is included in the Final Fall Cleanup?
- In addition to the fall grounds cleanup of leaves and branches, we’ll also cut back ornamental grasses, remove annuals from your beds, and cut back perennial plants that have finished blooming.